Sometimes I feel like I am not doing anything important... yes yes we all know that raising children is important. I just feel I need to be doing something more... I feel I am missing something. Maybe I am destine to do more. I just don't know what that is.
Yes, yes I know I am talented. *Stop laughing.* I just don't know what direction I should go.
Since I don't want to be blue... maybe I should be a shade of green... I do love green. Does that mean envy? Well, I don't want to be a shade that is envy... I want to be a shade of green that is joy.
Let's make a list of my good attributes.
- When I want to do something, I find a way and I do it. I learned to crochet hats on youtube.
- Super pretty even if I am overweight.
- I have awesome hair when I fix it.
- I can dance better than most people.
- I am pretty good at tons of things, but not awesome at one thing. *oh I think that might be a negative.
- I am good at making friends.
- I am good at telling which people will make good friends.
- I am super funny. SUPER *Stop laughing... I am to funny*
- I am good at making girl babies.
- I am good at math. I love algebra.
- Sometimes thinks that I am Beyonce and start sing and dancing to her music in public. Then I realize people are looking and I stop.
- Always cheers for the underdog.
- Love to spend money. Oh wait I don't think that is not a good attribute.
- IS HIGH CLASS. (Didn't I tell you to stop laughing.)
- Just started learning to read. Well I already knew how to read, it was that I never did until recently.
- Always optimistic. (Unfortunately, this can be bad, because I fall hard when people let me down.)
- Love to improve myself. I always find ways to make me a better person. For example: learning new things, reading interesting books or learning how becoming a great mother.
- Like to impress other people.