Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Robam Khmer (Cambodian Royal Ballet)

I really like to live life to the fullest and it is so important to me to be fulfilling my passions.  I don't need to have a life or death experience to know how precious life is.  Life is too short.  Live your Dreams.  Pursue your passions, and don't let anything get in your way! Life is too unpredictable for regrets and too short for excuses!  Dancing fulfills something inside of me that I just can't explain.  It is how this world can be more beautiful for me.  It is what I do.

I love all kind of dance; Ballet, Hip Hop, Latin, Ballroom, Jazz, etc.  My most favorite is Robam Khmer (Cambodian Royal Ballet), because it is part of my culture and it is possess so much grace and beauty.

I want my girls to love it as much as I do.  Here in Cambodia, I found an awesome non-profit dance school, Champey Academy of Arts.  They offer classes to anyone who wants to learn, drawing, music, and dance.
Look at these cuties.  They were such troopers.  It was hard for them, because of the language berrier.  Also, there is a different way of teaching in Cambodia and my girls were not use to it.  I was so proud that stuck with it for a month.  I think I will teach them in time.





They earn most of their funds through tourists donations.  They have many tourists come to watch performance and they themselves get to participate in dancing.  





Just a side note:  I am taking private dance lessons and plan to start a small business when I come back to the States.  There is nothing better than working your passion. 

No comments: