Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Pluto

There was this shirt I saw the other day... that I would love to get.
It had a picture of pluto on it with tears. It say "It's okay Pluto, I'm not a planet either."

Then I saw this cartoon. Poor Poor Pluto...
I want to write a poem about it.

Pluto
They said you was a planet,
And made you shout for joy.
Then said that it was a lie,
And made you said, "Oh boy."

Life is not fair,
and why should it be?
One minute your are a planet,
the next you will see

They said you are small,
and your rotation is weird.
Those science guys with their lab coats,
and full grown breads.

How can they say such things.
They once thought the world was flat.
Now they know better.
What do you think of that?

They might change their minds again.
So don't be so glum my friend.

-poem under construction it might change tomorrow

No comments: