Thursday, June 25, 2009

Funny Hormonal Moment

I guess it is not fair if you tell me of a funny hormonal moment when I didn't give you one of mine. Well, here goes...

I substitute teach and this one day I was going into a Fourth Grade team teaching class. The class have been going well, until I had to read a book. I don't remember the title of the book, but it was about an Africian American Families passed down quilting. It starts when they were slaves... I was choking up on the second page. Through the middle of it I start crying and couldn't read anymore. The kids just stared at me. It was a good thing that it was a team teaching class, because the other teacher took over and it gave me time to compose myself.

I don't cry, but when I am pregnant I cry over everything.

1 comment:

Bill Blimes said...

That is a lovely story. I can identify with it.