Monday, December 16, 2013

Leaving Facebook


I have been thinking about it a long time and I think it is time. Time to not wait and wonder if someone is going to make a comment on anything I post. Time to not stalking other people's post I barely know. Time to wonder if I should be this ones friend or that ones friend. It's time.

"Isn't it about time." ;) 

Don't get me wrong Facebook does have it's good points.  
For example: 
I am able to keep in touch with my distance relatives.
I can give big news all at once.

Okay that is all I can think of.

Not that many good things about Facebook.  I am tired of the ads and games and request from people that I barely know to help them with games they are playing.  

               



Also I think Facebook knows way too much stuff about me.



No comments: