Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Chad and the Girls (sidetracking from the trip)

What happened to Chad and the Girls while I was gone?


Well, you might know more than I do. They seem to be still alive when I got home.
Chad met me at the airport Friday night. When the girls woke up the next morning, they were so overcome with joy that one of them ran out the door.

They dance, they sang, they went trick or treating, read stories, played... all without me. Kaya went to school, went on field trips, had parties, and performed in the primary program... all without me. They woke up, brushed their teeth, ate breakfast... all without me. They went to the stores, the park, the library... all without me. They watched PBS, watched movies, listen to the radio... all without me. They even had their bedtime routine... all without me.

Chad took care of the girls, did the dishes, did the laundry, cooked meals, and didn't sleep... all without me. Thank you and I love you, honey.

Yes, I missed them.

Thank you to all the people who helped.

No comments: