Saturday, September 27, 2008

I CUT OFF MY THUMB!!!!!!!

Ahhhhhh, I cut off my thumb!!!! Well, I didn't cut it all off but some of it is gone. I was shredding cabbage with one of those cool vegetable slicers. I love the thing, because it is so sharp and good for cutting cabbage for egg rolls. That is what I get, for making fun of people who cut themselves all the time. Oh, I didn't use the safe guard, because I thought I was so high and mighty. Well, I just took my eye off it for one second when I was slicing, to talk to Kaya. The next thing I know I was putting preasure on my thumb. It took a third off my nail and a chunk of my thumb. Ouch.

I found the piece that got cut off on the floor. There was no way I was going to try to put it back on. I just want it to stop hurting. Please.

No comments: